Are you a perinatal mood and anxiety disorder (PMAD) survivor? Would you like to share your story in hopes it will help another family and crush the stigma associated with mental health?
If you answered “YES” to both of those questions, I’d love to interview you for Surviving the Darkness. This blog series strives to raise more awareness of perinatal mood and anxiety disorders (pregnancy/postpartum depression, anxiety, PTSD, bi-polar, and OCD). My hope is that this series will inspire other parents to seek help, consider new treatments, and feel less alone.
If you’re interested, please fill out the form below and I’ll email you 10-12 questions about your experience, what your treatment plan looked like, and what you’d like other struggling parents to know.
A few things to keep in mind:
- These posts will be public and shared across social media in order to reach as many families as possible.
- This is open to survivors of PMADs. If you’re still in the trenches, please know you aren’t alone and I’d love for you to participate once you’re well.
- This is open to all parents, not just moms. PMADs can affect significant others, adoptive parents, men, surrogates, and even those who have experienced miscarriage or stillbirth.
- Interviews will be posted on Sundays, in the order I receive them. I’ll email you a link once your post goes live.
- Affiliate links may be added at the discretion of Muddy Boots and Diamonds.
To read previous interviews, please click here.