I guess it would have been more fitting to share my November Goals on day 1 or 2 instead of the 11th, huh? Well, all I’ve wanted to do today was nap and it was extremely tempting to crawl into bed and veg out in front of the TV, but I couldn’t do that because NaBloPoMo and I haven’t missed a day yet and all that fine stuff. So here’s my list of November goals:
* Finish my latest makeover project: the chest I insisted Mr Boots buy on our anniversary last year.
* Write a blog post about said chest make over.
*Clean the dining room to make room for a China hutch
* Email my MiL a list of gift ideas for myself.
* Pick a dress for Mr Boots’ company party. I ordered three from ThredUp, an online consignment shop. I have no idea what size I am/need, hence three dresses. I saved at least 60% on each item so getting an extra 40% off was icing on the cake for me. One of my dresses is even new with tags!
* Start a draft post about said dresses. I’ve enjoyed my ThredUp experience so far, so I’m hoping that I love a dress and have little problems returning what doesn’t work (you have 14 days to return unwanted items).
* Run (most of) the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving Day. I’m excited to be doing this; I’ve wanted to run a Turkey Trot for a couple years now. I’ve signed G up for the Turkey 1/2 Mile, but he’s not being clear on whether or not he wants to run/walk with me (I’d use it as a warm up).
* Order Christmas cards. I was going to use Tiny Prints because I loved how ours turned out last year, but I’m considering trying out another company to see how their quality is. Either way, I’m hoping to order our 2015 family ornament through Tiny Prints. I loved the one I ordered last year.
* Successfully complete NaBloPoMo.
What do you want to accomplish this November? Have you already accomplished any November goals?