Happy September! I’ve got two lists to talk about today 🙂
First up, The Tuesday 10 via Feeisms.
This week’s Tuesday 10 prompt is: What would I do with $100?
I had to laugh as this is actually very fitting. Mr Boots handed me $100 in scrap money last weekend. He told me to spend it however I wanted (massage, get my nails done) because it would probably be a while before I could do anything like that.
I thought long and hard about what to do with that $100. You know what? It doesn’t take much for me to make $100 disappear.
I’ve spent about $90 on of it, and here’s what I bought:
- These earrings, because I LOVE the pair I have in my second ear holes and I need some for the first.
- Sesame Street: Old School Volume 2 as a Christmas present for the boys. We have Volume 1 and love it, so I can’t wait to see this one.
- Insurgent (Helloooo Four!)
- Kid-size rakes and broom for the boys to “help” in the yard once the leaves start falling
- Mats for the photographs I’m entering in the State Fair photography contest
- Some craft supplies for G
- A notebook for my 30 Days of Lists challenge
- Breakfast at McDonald’s
- Lunch at the mall
- A carousel ride for the boys
I looked into things like curtains, curtain rods, comforter sets because these are things we could use. But what I like would end up costing me more than $100. I didn’t want to spend it all in one place 😉
Next is something new I’m trying. I came across 30 Days of Lists earlier this year when I was on Pinterest looking at journaling ideas.
I love lists and thought this would be something fun to do so I splurged, spent the $10 to officially participate (this includes blog access, a private Facebook group, and some printables and discounts to make your own fancy lists!). There is a prompt for each day of the month and you can make your list however you want: on a post-it, digitally, in a journal, whatever!
I’m jealous of the listers who have pretty booklets for theirs. I have everything I need to make a petty book like them, I just lack time and, mostly, energy at the moment.
So when I want tot the craft store I went down the drawing pad aisle and found this little notebook. I decided it would be perfect to write my lists. I could doodle and add stickers if/when I felt like it.
I hope to post a round up of my lists at the end of the month, but in the mean time you can follow along on my Instagram page and by searching #30lists.